Saturday, June 30, 2012

365- Day 182

gothic

I only remembered when I was putting Harry to bed last night, that I hadnt taken his 11 month old picture, so that was what I did today. Every month I have taken a picture of Harry laid on his playmat, so I would be able to compare his growth easier. As you can see its getting harder and harder because he wont stay still for 5 mins.


 Richard took this picture at tea time....what a mess!
 Gothic- hmmm, this is all I could come up with. A book that Daniel got on World book day...not quite gothic but the best I could do. He hasnt read it yet, so I dont know what its like.

7 comments:

Alison Roots said...

Think I prefer the pictures of Harry to the gothic.

Borqna said...

Yes, Harry is the best!
/ I accept your picture, it's gothic culture today.../

viv said...

Harry is really growing and it looks like he enjoyed his meal. Well done on finding something Gothic

Anne said...

What a mess but what beautiful blue eyes !!!

Unknown said...

Oh that face, love it :) All these lovely milestones we are seeing of him :)

Well done on finding the gothic, I failed :( xxx

Julia said...

Wow Harry is getting big! Josh loved Skulduggery Pleasant - he couldn't put them down!

Lynne said...

Love seeing Harry growing not long now to his birthday!
Well done on finding something Gothic:) x