Richard often has a face like this and I have to 'remind' him to have a shave, lol
I was trying to take a photo of Harry's forehead as he keeps getting bruises and red marks ( he bangs it on the side of his cot and is also at that falling over stage)....but as you can see its difficult getting the camera close up to him :)
Couldnt not take a photo of the other two, so here they are too. No glasses for Daniel as he had been playing football at school, you can just see the white marks left by the glasses- he tans so easily.
Whilst taking the photos of the camera I had forgotten about this photo. Taken on my birthday (Monday) Harry learnt how to do a proper clap, yay.
I forgot the fairy generator, here is mine
Your fairy is
Hemlock Elfweb
She is cheerful and friendly.
She lives close to vixen and badger sets.
She can only be seen in the early morning mist.
She wears black and white like a badger and has transparent green wings like a cicada.
5 comments:
Love your photos today, Helen !
Congratulations for the wonderful pictures! See beautiful faces!
Good luck!
What a lovely looking gang :) Well done Harry :)
Beautiful photos today.
Hi Hemlock Elf!!! Great photos of all the family today. Cannot imagine Richard like that!!
Well done Harry clapping on Mummy's birthday!!
love from Briar Yewfly xxxx
Post a Comment