Sunday, June 10, 2012

365- Day 162

neglected

Richard said he was neglected so I should take a photo of him, lol, instead I decided on my craft desk...its been very neglected of late. I have managed to do a double layout for a cj and a birthday card (you can just see it on the photo) but thats it.

 I am sure there will be lots of other neglected desks....hopefully if I get some knitting finished and tidy the desk, oh and maybe a little mojo back, I might get some scrapping done :)
Did I say Daniel wanted a dart board and we got him one off facebook for £5, well its found a home in a cupboard (then the dart holes arent in view on a bedroom wall), but that meant emptying the cupboard- Evie found her roller skates in the sort out so here she is practicing in them.

We went to a car boot again this morning (the football Daniel was meant to be doing had been cancelled due to the weather), and we found a music stand for £2, not often we find bargains.

We also managed half an hour at the allotment, between rain, so I got the grass cut and a little weeding and digging done. If only it would stop raining for a bit so we could get more done. My celery needs planting out but its too boggy at the moment for planting.

7 comments:

Anne said...

I know what you mean with not crafting enough. Since I am part of this 365 project, I hardly made a LO, lol.
Cool roller skates !

Stellan's Garden said...

lol i could show my craft shelves being left neglected too... i made my mum's invitations, a cj entry and now need to run up the mojo to make the Thank You cards.. but by the time youve made those x80 the mojo for scrapping is ZERO! maybe we need a challenge to scrap our 365 photos???
Love the roller skating photo, i remember those days only my dd had rollerblades!

Unknown said...

I haven't done much scrapping this year- but have lots of photos that will need scrapping!!!!!!!!

Well done on getting to the allotment- always makes me guilty when I read that- as I can't even manage weeding our garden often enough!

KathiJo said...

I think Anne is right.. my layouts are less since I started this, but at least the blogs are creative and will be a daily log of what we say and do.. so i think that's okay.. needless to say my craft space has had a tidy today, I even found the desk surface enough to wash it clean! xx

KathiJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the roller skates :)

I need to get on a make a layout tonight, so I better scram :)

Lynne said...

This year since doing this challenge I have really neglected scrPPING lo'S WEEKLY :( BUT REALLY ENJOYING GETTING MY BLOG GOING AGAIN AND MEETING NEW PEEPS :)Oops caps.sorry!!

Hope you get tp the allotment this week, celery eh!!!