we dont have anything antique :(
We went to the allotment after tea, Harry was ok for a while but then got fed up, so he had two walks around the plots, once with richard and then I took him later.
We did a bit of weeding but mostly the digging at the top of the picture.




4 comments:
Hey you know what ? We have exactly the same " scissors" at home but I never use them as it's too hard work, lol !
Beautiful pictures, Helen! I love your family!
The scissors is a great discovery! Looks antique! Old rare or a valuable item.
We have a pair just like those aswell! They are hard work!!!!!
You are so good doing all the work on the allotment.
Lovely photos today, so nice to have somewhere like that to take the children, although Harry is clearly not loving it yesterday :D xx
Post a Comment