Sunday, June 03, 2012

365- Day 155

gates

It has been raining all day here, so it was either a photo of the stairgate or the playpen gate. While Harry was having a play in the pen, i got a few pictures.



Hoping for better weather tomorrow...although if it is better weather we dont know whether to go to a market and car boot or see the jubilee celebrations, the camp is divided at the moment :)

Least with the weather being miserable I have done a CJ layout....it has taken all day though!

5 comments:

Borqna said...

Dear Helen, this is wonderful! When your baby, these are your doors and windows to the world!
I sigh and admire the your happiness! Beautiful pictures!

KathiJo said...

Ahhh, the days of stair gates.. they come and they go and then you wish you had one again as grandchildren appear so soon.. xx .. shame about the weather.. if only we'd stuck the extra day on the originalBH weekend last week.. good old British weather!

viv said...

I totally agree with KathiJo. We could have done with a stair gate on Friday night.

Anne said...

Bad weather here too, Harry still looks cute, even through gates !!! xx

Unknown said...

I luurve the one of him peeping round, it reminded me of that time when they manage it without toppling :) Enjoy your day tomorrow and I hope the decision becomes unanimous :) xx Jen