Firstly, thank you Anne for your idea on a personalised mug for the jubilee. I had a look on the photo sites and Truprint had an offer on for Fathers day (even better) and some jubilee designs (better still), so I have ordered a mug each and will take a picture when they arrive. Thanks again Anne.
So reaching up, I thought this was going to be a tricky one, but I have managed a few photos for the day.
The car was in the garage this morning so we made some buns and bread. I forgot to photo the bread, but it tasted lovely! The buns are butterfly buns with a blue body and a sprinkling of blue glitter.
Harry reaching for the camera, lol
The strawberries we got the other day he didnt like/want but he would eat this one reaching up to dads hand.
Daniel has taught him to 'high five'
6 comments:
Glad you could have the mugs done, surely your kids will love them.
I adore all the photos with Harry but the high five one gets 1st price ! xx
Lovely photos
So cute.. amazing that he'll be playing football or running around the garden chasing the others in a year or so.. xx
Very nice pictures!
Congratulations!
/Thank you for your attention and kind comment!/
lovely photos
That is a brilliant photo of him reaching up for a strawb from dad!
Post a Comment