Anne, I knew we were getting to half way but until I read your blog I hadnt realised half way was actually today.
The only grumpy person we have had today is Harry. He is getting another tooth through, another bottom one on the right....so I am thinking this is his reason for being particularly grumpy. He doesnt like to sit and have cuddles, so its a lot of wandering around to keep him happy.
We went to a gala this afternoon as Daniel had a mini football tournament. It was extremly cold I can tell you. Richard was in charge of the camera while at the gala and he managed to get two photos of Daniel- neither of which he was actually playing!

7 comments:
Oh dear so many happy photos of harry, I suppose a grumpy one was inevitable.
Poor little thing, we always see Harry smiling normall ! My little niece is having teeth too and my brother said they hardly sleep !xx
I did try to find one of Xanthe but computer wouldn't let me search today!!
Love you all watching and would you believe it is 1st july...you all look so cold LOL!
Bless Harry, teething isn't fun :(
Poor Harry, I think we'd all be grumpy if we had teeth cutting through our gums.Hope it comes through soon
Yes tooth cutting is a grumpy business, poor Harry, hope he is better tomorrow and you all get some sleep, hello calpol.
Daniel looks great in his kit and Evie looks like she is getting in the spirit :) xxx
Poor Harry- hope his teeth come through quickly! Not a pleasant time. Lovely that you all go to see Daniel play.
For a change it was quite a nice day here today.
Congratulations on your amazing photos!
Courage for Harry!
Sending you a wonderful sunny and hot kisses.
/Wonderful children, Hellen!/
Post a Comment