Tuesday, July 10, 2012

365- Day 192

Shiny

While I was at my friends house today I thought the patio looked a bit shiny witht he rain on it.

Inside even though it was raining outside there was a shine from the sun on the floor. We had rain pretty much all day but Daniel who was on a school trip only an hour away had no rain. They had a great time too. I went with Evie's class for a welly walk round someones garden....and then tonight as Daniel had no football training - due to conditions on the pitch we went to tesco. So a busy day!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Shiny floor, beautiful.
This rain is incredibly disturbing our day to day life !

Unknown said...

The patio does look shiny- still not sure what to take today!

Alison Roots said...

I love the shine after the rain, everything looks so lovely and fresh.

viv said...

Your shiny floor and Patio are great.

Unknown said...

Love the shiny photos, sounds a bit of a busy day there too :) xxx

Lynne said...

Like the shiny floor and well done with the wet patio, you are right it does shine!

Borqna said...

Shiny floor - beautiful! I like it!
/Last night we had some rain./
Have a nice day!