matched pair
After tea Daniel got this game out, he was able to take a game into school today and was going to take this, but then thought it would be too complicated so chose jenga instead. Its a bit like mastermind matching the colours of your opponent (if you can remember that game) This is a pirates chest with jewels.
Evie guessed Daniels treasure chest of jewels correctly, so a matched pair!
It was the last day of school today- so 6 weeks of home entertainment now. The teachers seemed pleased with their gifts, a little notepad which the children decorated for them.
Richard went up to the allotment, our potatoes have got blight, so he cut all the tops off. Hopefully the potatoes will be ok and they wont get it too.

6 comments:
nice matched pair. I don't get the whole teacher gift thing, we never did that when I was a child or with my boys who are now in their 20s. Teachers do get paid to do their jobs same as everyone else! Rant over lol!
I agree with Janice about the pressies for teachers, it is another pressure on children and parents, and I used to teach myself.
I love Jenga. You need steady hand for that
I think a little notebook homenade is a lovely idea just enough to say thank you xxxxx
Great choice of photo. Love that game too.
Great photo for the prompt :) Ours broke up today as well.
Teacher gifts are a nightmare aren't they. I kept it simple this year, both of Ali's teachers have been brilliant so I they had left over wine (whole bottles, not my dregs!!!) and I made nice quick cards as well. xxx
I apologize. I did pass. I think I wrote here ...
I liked your idea of matching pairs.
Great photo for the prompt!
Post a Comment