Thursday, July 19, 2012

365- Day 201

cheese

Well I had to do the cheesy shots didnt i?? Daniel does a cheesy grin even when he doesnt know it...he doesnt seem to have a natural smile when the camera comes out.

 Although I do like mild english cheddar cheese...you cant beat a cheesecake- this is everyones favourite!

Last day of school tomorrow, cards wrote, presents wrapped :) .....and then 6 weeks, wish me luck :)

4 comments:

Anne said...

As of smiling on photos your little Evie must be affiliated to my husband, although she looks prettier, lol !
I missed a photo of Harry !xx

Unknown said...

Lovely photos- I'm lucky to get my two smiling at all now!

I hope you enjoyed that delcious cheesecake.

Borqna said...

Great pictures!
I say again - wonderful children ... and happy parents!
I love this kind of cake! But my son and my husband prefer always and only chocolate. When I can order individual - a piece of cake, I always choose something different.
I wish you success! You're strong and you can!
/I missed a photo of Harry, too!/

viv said...

I know how Daniel feels about the camera. I can never do a natural smile for the camera.