Mine is the same colour!
LOL I thought you were going to say you had washed that dark blue with whites and all the clothes had become gery when I saw the photo!!!
It's lovely to be able to put your washing away and think a job well done. My baskets are blue and cream.
Also having the same basket, lol !
always good to take a photo of your everyday life.
I bet it's never empty! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mine is the same colour!
LOL I thought you were going to say you had washed that dark blue with whites and all the clothes had become gery when I saw the photo!!!
It's lovely to be able to put your washing away and think a job well done. My baskets are blue and cream.
Also having the same basket, lol !
always good to take a photo of your everyday life.
I bet it's never empty! :)
Post a Comment