Friday, February 17, 2012

365- Day 48

Abstract

Hmm, so the word for today is abstract....my first thoughts were......







Hubby had been playing with Harry and the camera while i went to pick up the others from school, and this is what I found on the camera.

So I have had a play with it in picasa, I dont quite know whether it fills the criteria of 'abstract', but it looks kind of abstract to me.


Daniel came home from school with the 'star of the week' award. Its the first time he has got it in Year 4 and so he was very happy, rightly so aswell.
It was awarded for "writing a super imaginary worlds story using similes and personification" This is a big achievement for Daniel, who hates writing and has no imagination....so well done Daniel!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Daniel you must of worked really hard.

Anonymous said...

ps I love the photo of Harry

Anne said...

Too cool photo !!! Well done to Daniel !

Unknown said...

Well done Daniel.

I think the abstract is just perfect :)

viv said...

Your photo definitly looks abstract to me.
Well done Daniel. Is this the start of his writing career?

Unknown said...

A huge well done to Daniel!

cookcreateread said...

Love the photo :) Well done Daniel!

Julia said...

Ha ha! loving Harry in those shades!