Well I took a picture of the actual bag rather then inside...as I really dont think anyone would want to see inside. At the moment the 'handbag' is a big changing bag with far too many pockets, it is a regular bag rather then one that can be called a 'changing bag' and therefore be more expensive just because of the purpose of the bag. So anyway, inside the bag we have a few nappies, a few muslins, some snacks for me, a change of clothes for Harry. My purse and phone, a retractable hairbrush, baby wipes, nappy sacks, nappy cream, a changing mat, some reciepts and i think that might be it. Now arent you pleased I didnt photo the inside, lol.
4 comments:
sounds very neat and tidy to me
Very organised! :)
Mmm, I think it is a sign of where you are in parenthood when the bag eventually loses the spare nappies and change of clothes!
Once they were out of nappies the bags turned into very small surf-y type sling bags. Just cos I could lol. I have only bought my first real handbag this season. I must be growing up!!
Post a Comment