Beautiful. I love orchids, they just don't love me. :(
I know, they are so cool. I had two last year and they lasted at least 9 months each and one, looking sad now, is about to flower again..x
I love orchids too- but plants don't seem to enjoy living here very much!
I love orchids too and they seem happy to grow for me. I often rescue the Valentine and Mothers Day left overs when the are reduced.
MY favourite flower. well done on looking after it so well
Those are my mum's favourite flowers.. im allergic to them for some strange reason as i grew up in a house full of them! beautiful photo of very pretty blooms!
I love the colour of your orchid
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful. I love orchids, they just don't love me. :(
I know, they are so cool. I had two last year and they lasted at least 9 months each and one, looking sad now, is about to flower again..x
I love orchids too- but plants don't seem to enjoy living here very much!
I love orchids too and they seem happy to grow for me. I often rescue the Valentine and Mothers Day left overs when the are reduced.
MY favourite flower. well done on looking after it so well
Those are my mum's favourite flowers.. im allergic to them for some strange reason as i grew up in a house full of them! beautiful photo of very pretty blooms!
I love the colour of your orchid
Beautiful!
Post a Comment