The other half is missing as he has gone to watch football....so here are the others that i love. A bit tricky getting a photo of them all together and all smiling, but i nearly managed it with this photo. I just had to adjust the brightness in photoshop. I eventually remembered how to get the photos brighter with the camera but this was the best photo. Harry is sat in his activity centre with the other two up close.We had a fun morning this morning, outside over night had been minus 10/15 degrees. The boiler was working but then decided to freeze. Luckily richard managed to get a big ladder from a neighbour and unthaw the frozen pipe...so we are lucky to have heating again.
I forgot to say after Thursday night and we had snow, I said I didnt think the children would be at school on Friday, well they were...we had about an inch and half of snow, but the roads were clear and it started to melt in the morning, not this morning though everything was very cold.
9 comments:
A beautiful photo - very special x
I just knew Harry would be in this photo but how brilliant to get the others in the photo too.
Lovely to have you with me on this challenge journey...hope we make it until Dec 31st!!!!
What a lovely photo.
Beautiful photo and I love the bright colors.
It's a really lovely photo. That one's a keeper :)
Love those curious stares! Fab portrait
lovely photo
Lovely photo of lovely children xx
What lovely lovely children
Post a Comment