Sunday, August 26, 2012

365- Day 239

edible

This is edible glitter- we got it to go on Harry's Christening cakes, a little goes far so we may be using it for many years to come :)

SAM_4436

Richard and Daniel went to cut the grass this afternoon and they found this...we are quite a walk from the nearest pond, so dont know how far he has travelled or if there is a pond in someones garden we dont know about....hope he has found home ok.

SAM_4430


4 comments:

Anne said...

What a lovely frog. At a time we had a massive toad in our pond. He used to sing at night and he drove us and the girls absolutely crazy, but when he went away, we started missing him !

KathiJo said...

I saw a frog on our steps last week now every time I go outside I the dark I dread feeling it underfoot... urghh.. x

viv said...

He is lovely. Some of them are so small at this time of year you find it difficult to see them.

Unknown said...

Haven't seen one for yonks! xx