Saturday, August 18, 2012

365- Day 231

circular

I dont know if anyone else is taking part in the summer photo scavenger hunt, but I decided I would have a go. So far I have taken two pictures off the 21 items listed. My blog post is here http://www.aconleyfamily.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/2012-summertime-photo-scavenger-hunt.html
and details of the challenge can be found here http://gallorganico.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/2012-summertime-photo-scavenger-hunt.html

I have also finished the layout that you all got a sneaky peak off, I have entered the Creative Craft World scrap map challenge, my blog post with the layout is here http://www.aconleyfamily.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/ccw-scrap-map-challenge.html

Please don't feel you have to leave a comment (although I do enjoy your comments :) ) I just thought I would let you know I have finished it.
So back to today and circular. We had our greenhouse blown over and I feared for our tomatoes, well so far they have been ok. We have had one tomato...and these two are nearly ready.
SAM_4289

Its been a very humid day, even the cat was too hot and couldnt settle anywhere!
SAM_4290

Daniel went with his grandad to watch football again and we had a trip to my mum and then the allotment. We have got corgettes, carrots, broad beans and runner beans, the sweetcorn and celery isnt ready yet and the pumpkins are growing well. The potatoes need to be dug up soon.

4 comments:

KathiJo said...

I love home grown tomatoes!

Alison Roots said...

Great LO and well done on all your veg.

Anne said...

Your tomatoes look really good. It was very humid here too and the dogs were panting all day. xx

Unknown said...

Great photos today Helen, those tomatoes look juicy! xx