Anyway...this bit would have been for Anne .
Evie has been to swimming lessons for a year now and on Saturday she got this.

Her 5 meters badge!!!! She is still in grade one for another 10 weeks, she needs to swim 5m on her back too, so hopfully next block she will be in grade 2.
I wanted to get a video of Harry laughing for you, I only managed this yesterday and he is laughing because he is terroising the cat!
Now on to this weeks challenge
Kathi is asking 5 things about ourselves...
well I was born in Yorkshire and havent left Yorkshire....
I met Richard through a friend and he has been an influence on me....giving me courage to do things.
I love Bon Jovi :)
I cannot leave home with out my phone and I often have a child or childs bag with me!
I left school with only 1 passed GCSE which was sociology....I really think its the wrong time to do exams as a teenager.
7 comments:
Dear Helen - congratulations!
You know - we all love your children a lot!
A missed exam - baby Helen, the three jewels are very important! They are like three theses /dissertations/, which I now write!
To be a mother is a great job!
Be a good mother!
Congratulations to Evie, that's great.
Thank you for the laugh part, Helen. Harry has such a beautiful laugh. Your cat seems to be very forgiving. We had one when we were kids and the only person he was accepting nonsense from was my little brother. He used to flatten the cat's ears on each side and pretend he was an aeroplane. Honestly I don't know how the cat could put up with that !xx
Well I have learnt some things I didn't know about you!!
I am trying to think about this one this week which I must try and do today!!
Harry is such a cute boy xxxx
Hey another yorkshire lass :) Well done Evie and Harry is so cute, poor cat lol. Thanks for sharing. xx
Aww he is so cute :)
Well done Evie and lovely to see her beautiful smile!
I totally agree about exams. I also think there needs to be a radical overhaul of the vocational route through.
Well done to you on your assignment and to Evie on her swimming. I think that the cat deserves praise for staying in the same room as a toddler. My god daughters cat used to hide until she was in bed.
Congratulations to Evie! Harry's laugh is so cute. Our cat would have not been so accepting. She would have hidden some place.
Post a Comment