Saturday, March 30, 2013

feeding the ducks

Its been a sunny day here, with a sprinkling of snow in the air and very cold....what a strange Easter weekend.
Our car has been poorly and we thought we would be without it this weekend, but luckily the garage got it back to us yesterday. So even was able to go swimming.
We decided to go to the local garden centre this afternoon and feed the ducks they have there....I wasnt going to take a photo and then thought of Lynnes week.....I could have missed capturing this moment.
Untitled
Not a bad picture for being taken on my phone.

I have just been doing a layout for the Weekly challenge on UKscrappers- I went into one of my desk drawers and found the number '7' that Harry has been missing in his wooden jigsaw, so he will be pleased when he comes down from his afternoon sleep :)

Did I mention I had finished a cardi for Evie?
SAM_6770

Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend and dont eat too many chocolates :)

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for doing my quote this week and I am using my phone more and more to capture moments :) Another Harry photo to scrap :)

Well done finishing the cardi for Evie she looks very pleased with it!

viv said...

That is a moment with Harry you couldn't have missed.
Evies cardigan looks lovely and that smile tells me she likes it.

Anne said...

Beautiful photo of Harry and well done on Evie's cardigan. Happy Easter xx

JoyJoy said...

Great photo of Harry and Evie cardigan is gorgeous. You do beautiful work.