Monday, March 11, 2013

laugh

Over on luckysnapping, Anne has given us the prompt of 'laugh'....now I should be getting on with my assignment but I had to stop by and do this first.

I find Miranda very funny, Richard sits next to me and gives me the look of - why are you laughing so much at something so simple, lol.

Right, I will be back with more laughs but while Harry is in bed and Daniel is poorly upstairs, I really must try to be productive.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Well done Helen, my first laugh of the day. Can you imagine I even don't know Miranda? xxx

Borqna said...

Thank you very much, dear Helen!
/ I didn't know anything about Miranda! /
My first laugh of the day - too!
I also watched this:
Dancing Queens: David Walliams and Miranda Hart - BBC Sport Relief Night 2012
HUGS

Lynne said...

Well I do know about Miranda, I should being an avid TV watcher!! Funnily I sometimes think she is funny but when I started watching her new program last year I was like Richard. I do have certain progs that make me laugh but only a few :(

JoyJoy said...

Being from the US, I have never heard of Miranda. I think it is very funny!

Unknown said...

Yes, she is a great laugh out loud person :D

Julia said...

Love love love Miranda! Thanks for making me giggle today :) Are you watching her comic relief challenges on the one show this week?

viv said...

I also love Miranda

Unknown said...

I really must start watching this lol. Thanks for educating me. x

Alison Roots said...

Thanks for the laugh. I hope that Daniel picks up soon.