Red-
I got some new washi tapes this week and one is red :)

Orange-
Richard picked up a huge butternut squash in the supermarket for me, there seems to be only me that likes it in this house, I love it with chicken or as a soup.

Its also next to Richards cereal- another orange.
Yellow-
I know technically Harrys hair colour is blonde, but its my yellow today :)

He is concentrating on a number puzzle here

then he points at the missing number 7...we really need to have a search party to find it :)

I couldnt leave you without sharing the two cheeky photos of him

I will be back in a few more days with the rest of the Rainbow colours.
9 comments:
Thank you for being back with some family photos and some of your colour photos. Harry is so cute xxx
Dear Helen, you're however doing our challenge unique!
Excellent discoveries for colors!
Harry has grown up a lot! He is great!
Have a nice day!
Aw, Harry is so adorable! Love your pictures.
I ccan't believe how Harry is growing up. I expect we notice more than you do as we don't see him every day
What a sweet smile Harry has! When I saw your washi tapes I wanted to go shopping for some - gorgeous colours and patterns.
What a sweetie! I love butternut squash, I'm sure you will manage to sneak it into the meals and your family will come to love it too.
I am roasting a butternut squash tonight, we both love it. Harry is so cute, no wonder you used him for yellow.
harry is so cute and growing up so fast
Oh what a cutie Harry is, gorgeous ribbons. x
Post a Comment