Sunday, January 27, 2013

nearly gone

I have finished my 2012 album
December pages....
SAM_6585

dont know why its an odd colour.
I am doing a project life type album this year but its taking a while to get into the hang of it.

We had rain last night, remember yesterdays post about Daniels snowman??
SAM_6576
well this morning it looked like this...
SAM_6584
I cannot believe how fast the snow went, its nice to see green grass again though :)
Kathi, it is nice to not be blogging everyday, I got into a good routine and always had something to blog with the 365 challenge...so feel I need to have something interesting to blog about rather then the mundane which I could do with the 365.

Right bathtime now...so better get on :)

5 comments:

Alison Roots said...

It is amazing the way the snow has gone. Well done on finishing last year, I've not heard of project life so am looking forward to seeing what you do.

Alison Roots said...

Just Googled project life and realise that I have seen it before, just didn't remember!!!!

KathiJo said...

Nothing quite as sad as a melted snowman .. oh and a carrot or some coals! I think next week we may be able to make it a daily offering.. (sneaky preview by an author! )xx

Lynne said...

Kathi has peeped!!!!!

Hope to see more blogging next week as I am like Viv nosey for what others are up to
Great to have caught up with Dec now, and
Well done with starting OU a week ahead too xxx

Borqna said...

Helen, this album is amazing! Very beautiful photos! This layout is awesome! Congratulations on the excellent work!
I am very impressed indeed - for us this is unknown.