Sunday, February 03, 2013

Rainbow colours continued....

so I still needed the rest of the rainbow colours to finish this weeks challenge on stillsnapping2013...
Red, orange, yellow were in my previous post, so the next one is green.
SAM_6635

there are some green sugar strands...honestly, lol. I made these this afternoon as well as some scones and some broccoli soup for dinner, this was done while Harry slept, then after dinner I iced the buns.

Blue

IMG_0286
Daniel at a hockey tournament this morning- 5 matches, won 3, drew 1 and lost 1...so pretty good really. This is the first proper match for him as the other two have been cancelled due to bad weather. Its an hour and a half drive away, they left just gone 8am and got home at 3pm...Evie, Harry and I stayed home, he has two more matches which he is able to play as luckily they dont clash with his football, so the last one in March should be nicer even possibly warmer weather, so we will all go along to that one :)

Indigo
SAM_6638
I thought Evies butterfly hairclip and new glasses could work for indigo.

Violet

SAM_6643

another knitting project, a sleeveless jumper for me.

I will finish with these two photos taken yesterday- the boys having a cuddle
SAM_6630

and Harry pinching Daniels glasses!!
SAM_6628

6 comments:

KathiJo said...

Lovely pictures of the boys cuddling.. sounds like a layout in the making x

Anne said...

Beautiful pictures, Helen. I missed seeing Harry ! xx

JoyJoy said...

Great pictures. I love the kids pictures. They are all so cute.

viv said...

It's lovely to see the children again.I wish we had glasses like that when I was a girl.

Lynne said...

Great to see photos of the kids this week xx

You were busy cooking today, love the professional cup cakes too x

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, hope to see the knitting finished as well at some point. x