We made some biscuits this morning, Harry did the teddy ones

and evie did the others. We had some apple in the freezer so Daniel did the crumble topping for our tea pudding.
The older two entertained themselves while Harry slept and I did some studying

I just have to share this photo with you, Harry loves to go in Lotties crate!
6 comments:
LOL why didn't you get the cage earlier!!! :) You seem to have had a lovely home day today, well done xxx
Hope the rain goes away for you tomorrow x
Oh I remember baking days, loved them and now miss them. What are you studying Helen? LOL at Harry, love it. xx
That is a super picture of Harry in his cage.
I bet those biscuits didn't last long
The picture of Harry in the cage is adorable. Aren't kids funny sometimes? The biscuits look yummy!
That's a picture of Harry you surely need to scrap !!! xx
Love Harry in the cage, I bet if you told him it was his cage he wouldn't go near!!! I need to get one for Ali I think lol xxx
Post a Comment