Sunday, August 11, 2013

book

Sorry Joy for the car boot confusion...Richard and Daniel were doing a car boot- like your garage sales, taking a lot of unwanted things to sell from your car boot :) My nephew did well selling his computer games and made about £100, we sold about £50.

book

I like to read before sleeping and get the books from our library. I often reserve the ones I want to read, but I made a list of authors I like to read on my phone- just in case.
Untitled

3 comments:

viv said...

Helen I think having a copy of your favourite authors on your phone is a brilliant idea. I think it is time I got a new phone.

Lynne said...

Helen, what a brilliant idea, could use my notes place on my phone, never used it yet except to put passport/insurance details in case...

Some on your list are my fav authors too but at the moment seem to have turned to british and now american crime books!

JoyJoy said...

Thanks for the explanation. I think that is a marvelous idea! We have 'garage' sales here (whether you have a garage or not). LOL!! I use the notes on my phone for so many things but I never thought about listing books there I want to read. I will have to start doing that.