Frost
Thought I was going to have to put my head in the freezer for this one but just as I saw the subject hubby's came back in because the car needed de thawing before doing the school run so I got him to take a pic for me....hopefully over the weekend I will be able to get my proper camera out instead of using my iPhone

10 comments:
I wish I'd checked the word first thing as we had to clear the windscreen!
Well done for capturing the real thing.
That looks like some thick frost! Glad you didn't have to resort to head in freezer lol!
This may be a rarity today; real frost is in short supply!
good timing:)
Well done. I don't think there much of the real thing around this morning. Kate x
Brrrr! Well done for getting the real thing.
just enough frost to be annoying and not enough to be attractive! Well done for getting some frost.
No frost here today so I DID have to stick my head in the freezer!
Well done on capturing this before de-icing LOL!!
Post a Comment