Monday, January 16, 2012

365- day 16

Today's word is snack. I am trying to eat less since having a baby and then Christmas to get rid of a few excess lbs, but every now and then I have to eat something that I shouldn't. This morning I was in need of a snack and unfortunately it wasn't a healthy snack :( here is the culprit.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen those before- looks delicious! I was trying to make a choice between a banana and a slice of lemon drizzle cake. Once it was cut for the photo seemed a crime not to sample it!

Kirsti said...

My kids have these for play piece at school...I don't like them as I don't like oats...x

Gez Butterworth said...

Hope you enjoyed your snack. :-)

Lynne said...

I too haven't seen them before but looks a better snack than choc or cake :)

cookcreateread said...

Ooh nice :) My kids have these tto!

Sian said...

I love those - and the good news is they aren't very big :)