There is plenty I enjoy, so here is just a few...
I enjoy knitting and Lynne....hope you see this, I actually sewed (is that a word??) this up, I watched a youtube video and was very pleased with my effort. Sorry but my mum still had to do the buttons :)
It is also meant to be a hooded cardigan for Harry, but I ran out of yarn, so left it as a collar.

Pure enjoyment when I have submitted an assignment....two down, two to go.

It was our wedding anniversary yesterday, 12 years. The weather was horrid though- not like 12 years ago when it was very warm and glorious sunshine....we had my mum babysitting for the afternoon, so instead of having a nice walk it was shopping instead- shopping without children- pure bliss!
So we got these canvas pictures, I wanted the one on the right, but then when I saw the one on the left I couldn't decide....so we got both :)

Richard painted the chimney breast for me, so that was another enjoy, I am thinking the picture on the right to go above the fire and the left one for our bedroom.

Thank you Anne for the prompt....hopefully I will be back later in the week for some more pics :)
7 comments:
Hello Helen ! Harry's cardigan is really beautiful, I think I could have one just to look at it ! I love the pictures you bought and they will look fantastic on your chimney, very good choice of colors!
We got married the same year. It will be 12 years for us in December ! Happy belated Anniversary xxx
I love the colour of your chimney breast, I have lots of bold colours in my home too.
Great colour.. I have red in almost every room, but planning to try and go light for new kitchen x
Lovely cardigan - well done! The colour will suit Harry perfectly. I also love the colour of the chimney. Happy anniversary! For us it was 21 years in April - gosh how long ago that was.
The cardigan for Harry is lovely and well done on sewing it up.
I also love the colour on the chimney.
You knit so beautifully. The sweater is gorgeous! I like the canvass pictures as well. Happy Anniversary!
Yes Helen, finally here and well done with the sewing up, I think buttons are easier than sewing up knitting!!
Love the painted chimney breast and like both pictures together!!!
Belated Happy WA too and Congrats on 2 assignments done, was going to ask you how the assignments were going this week!!
Post a Comment