Friday, April 12, 2013

reflecting

This week on luckysnapping its annes week and the word to reflect with is vulnerable.

I find it difficult to talk about myself and reflect, so I thought it would be a good start to take a photo....the blue sky from last week are gone and this morning we had fog which took a while to lift... SAM_6826

I think if the weather could do a mood, this fog would be vulnerable....the sun makes us smile and I think if you were lost in fog you would be very vulnerable!

I don't think I tend to feel vulnerable, maybe down or out of sorts, and when that happens I just keep quiet, keep myself to myself...try not to see people and then come back to normal and get on with things.

The kids have been back to school this week, so we are getting back to routine....

4 comments:

Anne said...

What a horrible weather Helen !
A double thank you for taking part, if it's not something you really like doing. Next month I will try a completely different word ! xxx

Lynne said...

Well done on blogging not a comfortable subject for most of us I guess!!
our weather has been foggy too, it makes me miserable!!

viv said...

Foggy days do tend to take away any joy.
It is good you don't feel vulnerable.xxx

Unknown said...

Snap that was our weather today as well, plus rain all day. Not an easy feeling to talk about, I think you explained it well. xx