I have really enjoyed this challenge and getting to know some lovely people along the way, thank you susie for doing the daily prompts for us and Jen, Anne and Kathi for giving us a new blog for 2013.
I maybe should reflect more but I tend to look forward instead of back.
2013 will see me return to the open university to study level 2 childhood and with this in mind I am going to try and do a project life style album in the hope of it being quicker, hmmm. I have finished my December daily album but I still need to finish my 2012 album- I only got to month of July so still a lot to do.
My parents house is we hope ok from the water. It hasnt quite reached the back door, in previous years its has been a pond in the grass but my dad did a gully this year for the water to come down to the drain, unfortunately its been a lot more rain the they have had before. Others are a lot worse though so they are hopefully going to be very lucky.

A college for you, the flash of the camera reflecting on the mirror and our living room spotlight reflected on the window. I am sure the cat does lots of reflecting in her sleep, lol.
I have then made two of the photos bigger....

more rain.
Look forward to seeing you all over on the new blog :)
5 comments:
love the last shot of the rain on the window. See you over at Lucky Scrapping, Happy New Year.
Yeah, wow that last one is a stunner.
It has been great getting to see your photos Helen and I wish you and your gorgeous family a very Happy New Year. See you at Lucky Snapping :D xxx
It was a pleasure to meet your family and see Harry growing up, Helen. A beautiful new year to you all. xxx
Happy new Year again and fondest love xxxx
It's nice to see you, even behind that camera.. hope it was a nice evening yesterday, quiet I expect.. (the baby is still breech but almost turned so they are trying again Friday!) K x
Post a Comment