Monday, November 26, 2012

365- Day 331

lonely

What a wet miserable day again, its so awful the people that are effected by the floods.
I have done a little scrapping and knitting today- (not together, I am not that good, lol), while Harry had his sleeps and a bit of the DHW. Richard has just gone to do the school run, I think we will be in for a fun night, as they will not have got out to play at school today so I think that energy and tempers will be high.

Its quite difficult to take a photo of lonely...but when I saw the cat I thought she could be looking a little lonely.
SAM_5929

I wonder if hockey practice for Daniel will be on tonight.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Poor little thing, he does look lonely though xxx

Borqna said...

Many gracefully seems that your cat. There is something mysterious in this photo. The cat is waiting for someone or something.
I congratulate you that you caught this moment.
/ Dog that I shot, stood immobile, and then it suddenly went off. I missed the moment! /
I thank you again for your help.
Blessings

viv said...

I think he is pleased he is inside instead of out in the rain.
I remember the days when I was teaching and we dreaded the days when the children couldn't get out at play times, they were so restless.