Thursday, September 20, 2012

365- Day 264

backlit

SAM_4800

I thought I would do my blog now as after dinner I wont be home until after 7, so if I didnt take my photo now, it wouldnt get done.
I am at school this afternoon and then they have a meeting about reading.

Lynne the socks are for me :)

7 comments:

Borqna said...

Congratulations for this picture!
Honey, will you knit and for us! joke
Actually - another idea for Christmas!
Have a nice day!
/ Will post and I - well busy day /

Unknown said...

What a lovey photo-a beautiful cat.

Lynne said...

Borqna I was going to ask for a pair..I love them!!

Love your photo well done blogging early and hope school and the meeting went well and you are home now xxx

Alison Roots said...

Hope your meeting went well. Well done on getting the photo done early.

viv said...

What a lovely photo. What do you caught your cat?

KathiJo said...

Early bird.. maybe that's what the cat is watching!

Unknown said...

Love the look of the new blog, the blue is soothing.

Great shot xx