Thursday, May 10, 2012

365- Day 131

Sandy

 I couldnt think of anything for this prompt, we dont have anything with sand and so I thought about the colour, I looked at my inks and promarkers...but didnt have any sand colour, typical!
Then I saw Harrys hair shining and that to me a sandy colour.
 I then remembered an egg timer I have in the bathroom for timing Daniel brushing his teeth...it worked for a while and then he got an electric toothbrush with a timer already inbuilt.

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the word, Helen !
It is really nice to be part of Harry's growing up. He changes so much !

Unknown said...

I agree with Anne- it's lovely to see Harry change over the year.

I love the idea of the timer too- I still haven't decided what to take today. Most of our pictures are beach related in some way- so probably headed that way!

Lynne said...

A lovely photo of Harry and well done staying away from SAND too in the normal sense!!