Saturday, March 17, 2012

365- Day 77

Music



We are not a very musical family, I tried as a teenager to play the piano, but I really struggled to read music. Daniel is doing really well playing the guitar, but I have already used a photo of that. So I then thought of a photo of the piano app we have on the ipad, but Evie stopped playing it when the camera came out. The next best thing we have to do with music is all the musical toys. This teddy has been a favourite of Evie's and Harry's. He plays different songs when you touch the different parts of his body, you can then make it speak instead of playing the songs.

4 comments:

Anne said...

That's a very sweet toy !

Sian said...

Nice take on the prompt. I like it

Joan said...

Oh I love toys that have been handed down, wonder if the "music" gets to you sometime?

Unknown said...

Lovely photos.