Both Richard and I need to wear glasses, so it came as no shock that Daniel and Evie would need to as well. Daniel has been wearing his for a few years now, but this is his latest pair. Evie has just started wearing her's, she has one stronger eye so the lenses are different prescriptions to try and make them more equal, we are back at the hospital optician in May to see how things have come on. The strange thing is though, both Richard and I are short sighted (we cant see into the distance) but both Daniel and Evie are the opposite being long sighted (only a 20% chance of that apparently).
2 comments:
They both look lovely and isn't it nice that these days they do nice glasses for children. I remember my first pair - clear NHS ones - I never wore them at all at school, somehow I managed for four years without until at 16 I could afford to buy some decent frames LOL!!
Karen x
Evie glasses really suit you!
I have worn glasses since I was 14 but now my eyesight is improving!!
Post a Comment