Thursday, February 18, 2010

craft area and blog award


I thought i would do a post about my craft area. I would love a room of my own but that isnt going to happen anytime soon. Luckily we have a reasonably sized living room, full length of the house, one end towards the back garden has patio doors, the other a window looking over the front garden, this is my corner...which is taking over a bit. Excuse the mess- it is half term,lol :)






On another note a friend on UKScrapper sent me a blog award, thank you Joanne, very undeserved but a lovely thought.

So this is Joannes blog

So the conditions of this award are that i need to pass this on to 3 more blogs, my three are

1. Claire, an ex fruitloop, but i still keep upto date on what she is upto by her blog here

2.Laura, another ex fruitloop, a great blog here

3. Lynne, a friend in my new team, a great blog that shows all Lynnes scrapping layouts. here

I also have to give 3 things i would never do.

1. I would never jump out of an aeroplane.

2. according to DH i would never do as i am told, lol

3. I wouldnt swim underwater.

Sorry thats all i can think of!! lol

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia said...

That looks like a mighty fine craft area to me Helen!