Hi Helen, thanks ever so much for stopping by my blog. I've been keeping busy to keep my mind occupied (I'm sure you'll understand what I mean). I don't think we had 4" of snow here, more like 2" but up on the moor it was a very different story - snow drifts and people snowed in for days. Your children look so sweet with their snowman. I was watching the little boys across the way building one with their grandpa over the Christmas, they were having so much fun and it ended up with gramps being the target of their snowballs. Lots of fun had by all I think.
1 comment:
Hi Helen, thanks ever so much for stopping by my blog. I've been keeping busy to keep my mind occupied (I'm sure you'll understand what I mean). I don't think we had 4" of snow here, more like 2" but up on the moor it was a very different story - snow drifts and people snowed in for days. Your children look so sweet with their snowman. I was watching the little boys across the way building one with their grandpa over the Christmas, they were having so much fun and it ended up with gramps being the target of their snowballs. Lots of fun had by all I think.
Post a Comment